Join our Dynamic Team
Challenge yourself personally and professionally
Voice and Network Engineer
Telcom Group is a next generation voice and data Internet service provider. We’re currently looking to hire a Voice and Network Engineer with at least three years’ experience.
The position is available immediately and confidentiality is assured.
Please complete the form to apply for the position.
- Perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications.
- There will be troubleshooting at a complex level, identifying root cause, return to service, mitigation plans, and create/document procedures.
- Evaluate, analyse, install, test, configure, and administer networks, infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
- Operation and maintenance for a wide range of telecommunications systems.
- Taking part in technology trials and proofs of concepts for telecommunications solutions in conjunction with the customer requirements.
- Delivering small projects assigned on time, within budget and to scope.
- Participating in the continued development of Telecom Services’ policies and standards, including the maintenance of team specific documentation.
- Interact with customers over phone, chat, email, or video, identify the issue and find the solution to the problem and ensure that the KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Management and maintenance of our core VoIP stack.
- Design and template customer voice and network solutions.
- Review existing customer deployments and create a plan to migrate to templates / resolve design issues.
- Upskill front line NOC staff on initial voice and network problem resolution.
- Provide second level support to front line NOC staff and direct to high-value customers.
- Customer and pre-sales support including documentation of networks and solutions.
- Participate in a 24×7 on call rotation. From time to time, late night work will be required from home / on customer premises.
- Travel and work from client sites will be occasionally required with suitable attire (min: smart casual) and presentation.
The successful candidate is required to have experience with most of the following:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency with SIP/SDP/RTP protocols and codecs.
- Experience with IP networking – particular where it applies to VoIP and QoS.
- Knowledge of security considerations in VoIP networks including a good understanding of VPNs / tunneling, packet filters, statefull firewalling and some experience with firewall devices.
- Good documentation skills.
- Full driving license.
Bonus points for the following:
- Experience with Kamailio or similar opensource platforms.
- Experience with Avaya/Juniper/Cisco
- Third level qualification in computer science / mathematics / physics
The ideal candidate will have an active interest in much of the above; be capable of independent problem solving and learning; and an ability to work on one’s own initiative. You should also have an analytical and methodical approach to solving problems.
Based in Nutgrove Office Park, Dublin 14 or a suitable remote location working live to Telcom support center.
Salary will be based on experience.
Telcom Group is a next generation voice and data Internet service provider. We’re currently looking to hire a Senior Bookkeeper/Accounting Technician.
The position is available immediately as a full-time role and confidentiality is assured.
Please complete the form to apply for the position.
Banks & Cash Processes
- Ensure that all Bank transactions are recorded accurately and posted correctly to the Finance system.
- Perform weekly/monthly Bank Reconciliations and ensure that Reconciliations are in line with Trial Balance.
- Bank Reconciliation reports to the Financial Accountant on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Perform month end Debtor reconciliations and ensure that all debtors listings are in line with Trial Balance.
- Provide Debtor Analysis & reports to the Financial Accountant on a timely basis.
- Able to resolve Debtor queries and reconciliation issues
- Prepare Payment batches by EFT, providing supporting documentation for approval of payments.
- Perform Month-End Creditor reconciliations and ensure that all Creditor listings are in line with Trial Balance.
- Able to resolve reconciliation problems or reconciliation issues.
- Provide Creditor analysis and reports to the Financial Accountant on a monthly basis.
Management Accounts, Financial Accounts & Annual Audit
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management information relevant to Trial Balance stage of the accounting cycle.
- Ensure that all Control Account reconciliations align with the month end Trial Balance.
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Audit File & respond to requests for information during the Audit.
- The successful candidate should have proven experience in a similar role.
- QuickBooks Accountancy Software experience is preferable
This is a full-time role based in Nutgrove Office Park, Dublin 14.
Salary is commensurate with experience and candidate suitability