Telcom Est 1999 are hiring additional experienced SIP and Voice Engineers to join our Existing Engineering Support Team.
If you are currently an IP Telephony systems engineer the below position will further enhance your skills and bring new and exciting challenges at Carrier/ISP level delivering both voice and data.
As part of our team you will perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications. You will be troubleshooting at a complex level, identifying root cause, return to service, mitigation plans, and create/document procedures. Evaluate, analyse, install, test, configure, and administer networks, infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
- Working on management and maintenance of our core VoIP stack.
- Design and template customer voice / SIP solutions.
- Review existing customer deployments and create a plan to migrate to templates / resolve design issues.
- Customer and pre-sales support including documentation of networks and solutions.
- Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation. From time to time, late night work will be required from home or on customer premises.
- Travel and work from client sites will be occasionally required with suitable attire (smart casual) and presentation.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following skills:
- Fluency with SIP/SDP/RTP protocols and codecs.
- Experience with IP networking – particular where it applies to VoIP and QoS.
- Knowledge of security considerations in VoIP networks including a good understanding of VPNs / tunnelling, packet filters, statefull firewalling and some experience with firewall devices.
- Good documentation skills.
- Full driving license.
As Telcom provide a wide range of solutions should you have experience on the following bonus points will be added:
- Experience with Digitalk or similar platform.
- Experience with Juniper and Dialogic products.
The ideal candidate will have an active interest in much of the above; be capable of independent problem solving and learning; and an ability to work on your own initiative. You should also have an analytical and methodical approach to solving problems.
The position is available immediately.
Location; Based in Nutgrove Office Park, Dublin 14
Excellent position for suitable candidate to develop new skills and utilise existing skills while working with an exciting forward looking team.
Excellent financial reward’s in terms of salary which will be based on current experience and ability to further upskill.
Confidentiality is assured.
See our Linkedin Profile for more information on Telocm